Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Equinox


After a long brake during the darker months of winter, the hens again start to lay nutritious and delicious eggs. It is peculiar how close to the spring equinox they start every year. This year only 3 days prior to the equilibrium date; last year at the exact date. From now on we have half a year with days longer than the nights. The eggs are a symbol and a celebration of the spring equinox every year at Nordenden. Happy Lucid Living!!!

The spring equinox of 2002 coincided almost mystically with the full moon and is the true initiation of the Nordenden-wolfdogs. Under the "conception tree", which is the tallest black spruce in this "county", the two impressive males Skog and Skarv was conceived. They were delivered by their mother Poukin 63 days later.

3 comments:

Mulot said...

Hi Skrim,

Your blog is very good!
I am very interested in Saarloos wolfdog, and particularly in Skog and its family :-).
I have created a website, and I would like to know if I can take some pictures of you for my website. Of course, I will quote you and I will take a link to your blog :-)

Sorry for my english, I'm french...

Thank you,
Best regards,
Julia.

Skrim said...

Hi Julia. Thanks for your comment on my blog. As long as you quote with references to my blog or to the Nordenden Kennels it is OK. Please let me have the adress to your new website when it is created. Regards Øyvind+

Mulot said...

Hi!

Thank you very much!
My website is in French...
http://clt.cls.free.fr/Chiens_Loup-Tcheques_et_Chiens_Loup_de_Saarloos/Bienvenue.html
Maybe I will do an english version... In this case, maybe I will need your help!
It is not finish!
You will have my e-mail on my website.

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Julia.